These general conditions of sale apply to all sales made on the website www.modbysouk.com, subject to the special conditions is indicated in the presentation of the products.
ARTICLE 1: Binding information
The website www.modbysouk.com is a service of:
- Manager: EL ATMANI Soukaïla
- The head office: 2700, Brønshøj, DENMARK
- CVR: 41904704
- VAT registration number: DK-41904704
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +45 50 20 44 17
- Host: www.one.com
- Webdesigner and realization of the site: www.youben.dk
ARTICLE 2: Essential characteristics of the products and services sold
The website www.modbysouk.com sells:
- Clothing, accessories and shoes for women
The customer declares to have read and accepted the general conditions of sale prior to placing his/her order. The validation of the order is therefore valid for acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
ARTICLE 3: Price
The prices of our products are indicated in DKK (Danish Krone) all taxes included (Tax incl).
In the event of an order delivered to a country other than Denmark, the customer is the importer of the purchased product. For all products shipped outside the European Union, the invoice is based on the price excluding tax. The customer is solely responsible for declarations and payments of any customs duty or other taxes that may be payable in his/her country.
- Delivery charges are not included in the price. The order form indicates the amount of delivery costs before any order is placed.
ARTICLE 4: Product availability time
The available products appear on our site with the mention “available”. In order to best meet the expectations of our customers, the availability of our products is regularly updated on our website.
If you have ordered a product that is unavailable after the validation of your order, you will be informed immediately. We will proceed with the cancellation of your purchase. If the sum had already been debited, you will be immediately refunded.
ARTICLE 5: Ordered
You can order our products directly on our website.
To place an order on our site:
- Choose your items and add them to the basket.
- To continue or for quick purchase via PayPal, click on “Proceed To Checkout” or click the PayPal button.
- If you already have a customer account on our site, please identify yourself.
- If you do not have a customer account on our site, please fill in the requested information or create one (optional).
- Choose a delivery method of your choice.
- Enter your payment method and contact details.
- Check the details and the total amount of your order. Correct any errors before any acceptance.
- Please check the box “I have read and accept the terms and conditions” to complete your order.
- Please check the newsletter box if you would like to receive our newsletters (optional).
- To finalize your order please click on “Place Order”.
- The transfer of ownership of the product will only take place upon full payment of your order.
- You will receive the order confirmation on the e-mail address you entered during your purchase.
- After confirming your order, you will receive two e-mails: an e-mail confirming the shipment of your package and a satisfaction survey e-mail.
ARTICLE 6: Delivery
- We deliver our products to all the countries of the European Union. Delivery takes place at the address entered by the buyer.
- Packages are generally shipped within 2 days of receipt of payment. The shipping costs include the costs of preparation and packaging as well as the shipping costs.
- Shipping costs are billed in addition to the price of the products purchased, unless you benefit from free shipping from a minimum purchase and country.
- We offer several delivery methods. They vary depending on the characteristics of the product purchased. Delivery will be made by our carrier PostNord. The cost of deliveries varies depending on the type of delivery:
Delivery times are indicative. They may change due to various factors such as the availability of our carrier and the processing of the order.
ARTICLE 7: Legal guarantees
The legal guarantee of conformity, the consumer has a period of two years from the delivery of the goods to act; he/she can choose between repair or replacement of the good, subject to the cost conditions provided.
The legal guarantee of conformity applies regardless of any commercial guarantee granted.
ARTICLE 8: Payment terms
- Several payment methods are accepted. As a customer, you have the possibility to pay with: Credit card, MobilePay and PayPal.
- We accept payment by Carte Blue, Visa-Dankort, Visa and Visa Electron. When paying online, enter your bank card number, its expiration date and the 3 digits on the back of it. Online payment is secure.
- All amounts are in DKK (Danish Krone) and include VAT.
ARTICLE 9: Right of withdrawal
Upon receipt of the product or on the day of acceptance of the offer, you have a right of withdrawal of 14 calendar days.
Return the product within the time frame mentioned above. Within the same period, inform us of the exercise of your right of withdrawal by completing this annex “withdrawal form” and send it by email to email@example.com.
The goods must be returned to the following address, the return costs being at your expense: Ruten 167, 2700 Brønshøj, Denmark.
To make sure that the returned product is still marketable, it has to be returned in its original packaging and in perfect condition. The packaging may be opened but not broken, and the product must not be used.
ARTICLE 10: Conditions and refund terms
We will give you a full refund by the same method you used to pay, within 30 days from the date of exercise of the right of withdrawal.
ARTICLE 11: Complaints
Any consumer complaint should be sent as mentioned above electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form.
There is a 2-year right of complaint according to the purchasing law. Your right of complaint applies to material and/or manufacturing defects. You can exchange the item, get the money back, or reduce the price, depending on the specific situation. The claim does not apply to errors or damage caused by improper handling of the product. You must complain within a “reasonable time” after discovering the defect or error. Mod bySouk will cover the cost of the return to a reasonable extent.
To find out more about your rights in the event of a dispute, you can file a complaint on the website of the Danish Authority. (Below in ARTICLE 16)
ARTICLE 12: Intellectual property
All comments, images, illustrations on our site are exclusively reserved for us. Under intellectual property and copyright, any use is prohibited except for private use.
Without prior authorization, any reproduction of our site, whether partial or total, is strictly prohibited.
ARTICLE 13: Applicable law – Language
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the transactions resulting therefrom are governed and subject to Danish law. These General Conditions of Sale are written in English. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the transactions resulting therefrom are governed and subject to Danish law. These General Conditions of Sale are written in English.
ARTICLE 14: Responsibility
We are legally liable to you in the event of non-performance or improper performance of the contract concluded.
However, our contractual liability cannot be engaged in the situations mentioned below:
- case of force majeure, total or partial disruptions or strikes, in particular of postal services, carriers or means of communication;
- foreign fact which cannot be imputable to us.
ARTICLE 15: Personal data
Some information relating to the customer will be transmitted to the seller (last name, first name, address, postal code and telephone number) in order to enable the processing and delivery of the products ordered.
The commercial offers of the site will be sent to the customer by email if no opposition has been issued. The customer can at any time oppose free of charge to commercial offers by connecting to his personal space or via the contact form.
The site provides the customer with the collection and processing of personal information with respect for privacy relating to computers, files and freedoms.
The customer has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose his personal data. The customer exercises this right via:
- his personal space
- a contact form
ARTICLE 16: Competent jurisdiction and applicable law
In the event of a dispute between the customer and our company, the applicable law is Danish law.
The Danish courts have sole competence to settle the dispute.
A complaint about a product or service can be submitted to:
Complaint Resolution Center, Nævnenes Hus, Toldboden 2, 8800 Viborg, Danmark
You can complain to the Complaints Resolution Center through the Chamber of Chambers Complaints Portal.
Link: Chamber of Chambers Complaints Portal
If you are a consumer residing in another EU country, you can report your complaint on the European Commission’s online complaints platform.
The platform can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/